Tuesday, March 2, 2010

yayyy

There are so many new things in my life that I have to say YAY to!

First off, I have a new little sister!!!!!!!!!! That's like thee best thing ever! She is so precious! I just love her so much!!! Little Evyn Rose. Can't wait to go home for Easter and spend some more time with her.

Next, I GOT MY COMPUTER WORKING!!!!!!! wooooo!!! I will finally be back in the blogging world (provided there is something to blog about).

Lastly, I am still working with Provo Craft and loving every second of it. We are moving to a new BEAUTIFUL office and I can't even wait.

Ryan and I went home this weekend to see the baby and had a great time! It was so nice to see my family and I am so glad that he got to spend some time with us. He got to go see some of his old work friends up in Irvine on Saturday night and while it was a fast trip, it was a great one. Ryan decided to stop at the Calico Ghost Town on our way home and I tried warning him that it was a little left of fun, but being a man, he had to find out for himself. Needless to say we were there for maybe 15 minutes. Haha. It was all worth it to him though, we found mud on the way out and since he was in a 4x4 rental truck, he HAD to have some fun. At first I told him to stop, but he said "HONEY, I'M A MAN, I DESERVE TO FEEL LIKE KEN BLOCK ATLEAST ONCE IN MY LIFE" haha I couldn't resist I had to let him have fun for that moment and I have to say, he definitely knows how to have fun.

So, after getting the truck muddy and letting Ryan have his boy moment we continued on to "home".

It was a great trip and thank you so much Ryan for all you did to make sure I got home to my family. I love you :]

Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE EVERYTHING!
    LOVE that you came home!
    Love that Ryan came with you!
    LOve that your doing well!
    LOVe the pictures!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!
    LoVe me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to blogging, now we can keep up with you wonderful life. Enjoy.
    Love Gram

    ReplyDelete