Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm "Slackin"....

Says my mom! Sorry I have been slacking on the blog posts! I just recently got a job (i posted about it earlier) and I really don't have much time for anything now. I wake up and do homework, leave for work at 2, and don't get home until midnight. Its no fun. So there hasn't really been much to blog about.
Let's catch up on what there is...
My roomate, Chelsea, got/has swine flu. Its been fun sanitizing the house thats for sure. Its been hailing/raining here just about every night and doesn't reach any temperature above 50. I got a promotion-ish at work so things have been so crazy. With it getting closer to halloween, more people are calling in and more people are getting impatient and unhappy. It is nice though to work with a bunch of great people!!!
Thats all thats been going on in my neck of the woods...how about yours?

Taylor, Anthony, Lindsey, and I! Coolest lunch group on the PLANET!

3 comments:

  1. You just make sure you don't get the piggy flu!!!! Sanitize her if you need to ,, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your immune system and like I said before, you should order yourself a piggy costume to match the flu you are inevitably gonna get!! At least order yourself a piggy nose that has elastic on it to wear to make me happy:)
    xoxo, miss you shels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Puter!!! Hope your feelin' better today. I've never been real fond of Miss Piggy, so get on your knees and pray that you don't start 'sproutin' a tail! Drive careful in the rain...

    Love you a ton!

    ReplyDelete