Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LISTEN PEOPLE!

I haven't been blogging lately because i have NOTHING to blog!! Seriously my schedule is as follows: wake up, eat, homework, work, sleep. NO TIME FOR ANYTHING! after halloween i should have a life again but work has seriously been INSANE! we had 1,800 calls today! OH speaking of that! cool story. blog worthy FO SHO! so I get a call from a lady today who is from hawaii. I asked her for her address so i could place the order and she said she was from ouahu. I asked her where abouts and told her i had family that lived there (pa's side) anyways she asked what my families last name was and i told her it would either be higa or isa. all of a sudden she was like SHUT UP! are you chelsie isa? and i was like yes....? a little freaked out...anyways...she then said OH MY GOSH! David (pa) was one of my great friends! I grew up with them! anyways i thought it was pretty funny. forgot her name i think it was jennifer or something but she was a really great lady who apparently knew of me. weird!
anyways so thats what ive been up to. Im officially ADDICTED to the tv show 24 and watch it any chance i get. LOVE LOVE LOVE ME SOME JACK BAUER!!!



Oh i forgot to tell you i got some artwork done...this guy Russ from work took me and we got some sleeves done. what do you think?


6 comments:

  1. you are too funny. No sleeves please. I may have to come kick your butt! We miss you hope you are having a gerat time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ,,, rockin' da sleeves there girlie ,, LOL!!!! Don't be getting any real ones, though! Been missing your posts!! And that is crazy bizarre about the call from Hawaii!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yEaH...NOT a big fan of the tat. tattered is one thing, tattooed is a hole nuther ball game! Love you tho'!

    You know Pa is going to want to know who you talked to. Better do some research!

    Take care and quit being so boring!
    See ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...just re-read my comment. just so you kno i did mean to write "whole" and not "hole" my W key is seriously misbehaving!!! hatever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Chels! I almost had a heart attack! NO SLEEVES PLEASE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't like them sORRY dear must be my age thing.
    Love Tony H.

    ReplyDelete