Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dreams DO come true!

I don't know if you have heard but....



I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its my dream job and im so excited!!!! When I moved to Utah, aside from school, my motive was to get a job at a scrapbook vendor. I had a job that I was looking into but it ended up going out of business. So lately I've been jobless and struggling to find one. FINALLY the other day i was on the provo craft website (www.provocraft.com) check it out! and I saw that they were hiring for a customer service/sales support position at their corporate offices! I quickly applied and took my resume to them...to make a long story short, I got called in for an interview the next day and got the job!!! As I was being interviewed by the supervisor she stopped and said "you know, I would love to have you on my team, but I think there is another area you would be great in." So she refered me to another area and I ended up getting interviewed there too! SO i start monday and I will be trained in both areas...i have my own office and everything!!! wooo i finally have a good job! this is what ive been waiting for since.....forever!!!!!!

wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. You go girlie!
    Love Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you. You will do great and fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Now we can say we knew you when! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome lil sisty! I'm so happy for you!! You are going to be do great there ,, you are so talented and creative!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete