Friday, August 28, 2009

Dear Diary

Im officially a LONER for the weekend. All my roomates left me. Seriously not even exaggerating ALL 7 of them left. ughhh I'm sooo bored! I have been driving around applying at tanning salons and scrapbook stores all day and just got home. Its been 5 minutes and the silence is creeping me out. Abbie and Linds...you guys SO owe me! The good thing though is I think Auntie Kern gets into town today so MAAAYBE i won't be a total loser haha. Okay soo today has been a tad on the horrible side. Little Jetta Boy won't leave me alone. Its starting to get on my last nerves and I don't want to be mean but it might have to happen. I even pulled the "I have a boyfriend card" (which I don't) and he STILL didn't get the hint. So I told him flat out I wasn't interested in anything more than friends and he STILL didn't get it. AHHH see people this is why i steer clear of boys in jettas. Anyways so next my lovely jetta decided to hate me today. It was about 105 degrees outside and it decided it wanted to start overheating. So lucky me I get to turn on my heater alllllll the way and role down the windows and DIE in the blistering sauna of Utah. Sweet!

soo I've finished all my homework, taken and ACED all my tests (thank you very much) and now I have nothing to do, no where to go, and everyone I would like to see is gone...RAD!



I think I will throw on my jammies curl up on the couch and watch re-runs of Saved By the Bell until its time to go to bed.

Peace out girl scouts.

4 comments:

  1. you poor, poor baby! in no time you'll be wishin' you had time to lie around and be a bum! look out jetta boy...this one has a temper and it ain't pretty!!!

    love you a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always watch life time movies like I do. Sorry to hear your day is bad. I got to listen to 10 kids cry and fight all day so I will trade your quiet time for my crabby times. Good luck with the Jetta guy. Just have Gavin call him and act like he is your boyfriend JK. Hope you have a better weekend. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. why dont you send me jetta gays phone number and i'll have a chat with him? and overheating whats up? your car should be in perfect shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted his number. And I would block it but it costs $10 a month. I was in reallly bad stop and go traffic yesterday for about a half an hour. I felt like I was in freakin LA. But it got between the 190 and 260 so I just turned on the heater and delt with it till I could actually drive again and it was fine.

    ReplyDelete