Friday, August 28, 2009

UMM GROSS!

So I guess today ended on a fairly good note. I'm still completely bored. But here is the good news!! Tiedra(one of my roomsters) ended up staying here this weekend :] and her mommy came here to visit! AND guess what she brought? A DEEP CARPET CLEANER! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Why so excited you ask? WELL our carpets are a tad bit on the EXTREMELY NASTY side. Yesterday Linds, Abs and I went to the office and asked if we could get them cleaned. This was their explanation:
"We have had those carpets cleaned so many times. They aren't dirty, its just the dye in the carpet rubbing off on your feet. They are two years over due anyways and need replacing."
Well my friends that sounds like a bunch of hog wash to me...you see if in fact the carpets had been "cleaned" so many times, the dye would not be strong enough to be rubbing off on our feet after about 2 minutes. Also if they are two years over due then that means they are DIRTY! oh yeah and they dont even have black dye in them haha.
So thank you times a million to Tie's mommy for driving all the way out from St. George to bring us this cleaner. My socks and Piggys are forever grateful that they will never again look like this....

ew so disgusting!

So guess what I did tonight...drum roll pleaseeee

MY FIRST GROCERY SHOPPING TRIP ON MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe it!!
Mom gave me a list of things to buy, but somewhere in the move I lost it. (sorry mom) So I had to do it all on my own and you know what I think I did pretty ding dang darn good! AND it was under $50. yup I'm pretty excited!



this stuff will probably last me a year considering the fact that I've lived this week on salad, chicken, and apple jacks and have been perfectly satisfied! yessss! I'm pleased.

Now I will get off this addicting thing, eat my apples, and go to bed! Goodnight!
PS- NEVER GET REDUCED FAT PEANUT BUTTER...SICK

4 comments:

  1. uncle bens? come on your an ISA. gonna have to send a rice cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes ,,, those are some nasty looking little piggies , ,, haha!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing out loud and so is Nolan! First your feet are GROSS!!! Clean them, wear socks, something...YUCK!!!
    Second, reduced fat anything is pretty yucky! We'll send you a rice cooker and the proper rice my love and you'll probably want to but chunk white tuna in water not veggie oil. I don't like it, but you might not mind.

    Love you, clean those carpets and give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey uncle bens is the best i can do without a rice cooker!!!!!!!!! dont hate i need my rice any way i can get it.
    mom i dont mind the tuna at all but the peanut butter HAS to go. totally ruined my apple experience.

    ReplyDelete