Thursday, August 27, 2009

my "closet"

Well I don't have my room COMPLETELY done yet, I haven't had the chance to find stuff to color up the walls but here it is for now...




And I have a desk right next to my door but I haven't decorated that yet so you can't see it. I have learned from the people in the buildings that I've met that I have the "closet" room. Apparently when the apartments aren't totally full they use my room as the utility closet haha! Oh well I'm small and I quite like it. It's the perfect size for me, and since its so small, I have no room to make a mess! WOO!

Today has been good so far. The two roomates that I'm close to (Abby and Lindsey) and I went to the job fair at UVU today. We didn't find any jobs haha but we did meet some fun people and listen to some awesome music. It was fun and I saw a couple people there that I knew.

Okay so UPDATE ON JETTA BOY! Last night Abby convinced me into inviting him over for some cookies so that we could see what he was like. It was good to have all my roomates there so if it was totally awkward they could help me. WELL he came over and he looks TOTALLY different outside of his work attire that I saw him in the first time. haha He is 19 and looks about 15. Very skinny and kind of tall and has pretty much no personality. I'm used to very outgoing boys and he definitely wasn't. We stuck it out for a bit and tried to get him to talk but couldn't do it for very long. SO Abby to the rescue says "Hey Chels, don't you have to go pick your friend up from school?" and I caught on and said "Oh my gosh ya! I totally forgot this time change is killing me!" So I quickly said goodbye to Jetta boy and ran out the building like I was going to my car...I waited for a bit to make sure he wasn't watching and then crawled in through my roomates window haha! Well I guess thats one way to get out of a date! Gotta love roomies!

8 comments:

  1. You are too funny crawling through windows. Sounds like something I use to do. Glad you are having fun. When do you start classes and why are you going to a job gair if you have a nanny job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow chelise! Love the room so far. You are so stinking funny, but it is a good way of getting out of the date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah crawling through windows is all perks of living on the first floor. we all just park our cars right outside the window and climb in haha! i went to the fair with my friends to help my friend lindsey find a job and one of abbys favorite bands was playing in the common area so i just tagged along and figured i could meet some fun people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your closet! We'll fix the desk space. I guess boys who drive Jetta's aren't for you. At least you gave it a try. Glad your having fun! Be careful sneakin' in through windows, someone will think your a thief and call the Utah police. BUSTED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny!!!!

    The room is looking so freakin cute right now!! I love it ,, and wan't wait to see the rest of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your having fun with new and old friends much fun in the days ahead, love the brown carpet. Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha Shelz, you crack me UP! YOU KNOW you didnt have to crawl thu the window, you could of just gone to the mall!:)
    xoxo,
    Auntie-thea

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, and i LOVE the room, as it is shaping up!! SUCH fun colors!!! YOUR mom is GENIOUS!! and your not so bad yourself!;)

    ReplyDelete