Saturday, August 29, 2009

A great day..

So today was awesome! We got our carpets cleaned and found that they are in fact off white-ish and not dark brown. So gross. And then I got to see Auntie Kernie and the kids!!! Yay!!! Aunt Kern is here watching Davis' kids while she is in Italy with Shawn(lucky duck) So I went over to their house today and had a blast. I haven't seen the girls for about two years and I have never met little Kai. He is so cute and a TOTAL boy. The girls are getting SO big! Jordan is WAY taller than me. She just auditioned at Center Stage and made it! (its a pretty big deal. very well known dance company out here and throughout the U.S) And Sage is a total volleyball star and as tall as me (she is 11 people!). And little Sorren is quite the soccer player and I hear she is an awesome hip hop dancer! So it was really good to catch up with them. We took a walk from their house to the BYU Creamery which was nice down hill haha and we seriously DIED on the way back. Aunt Kern and I had to take turns pushing the stroller haha we decided that we aren't out of shape though,,its the altitude ;]

Then we hung out and watched Design Star on HGTV which I am not totally in love with. From there we went to Barnes and Noble and Aunt Kern got me the first book to the Outlander series so I'm way excited to start it. THEN we went to dinner at Bajios and it was SO good. We definitely need one in Cali!!! Then I brought them to see my place.



I was suprised that they all fit in my room,,,and not only that but on my bed too! haha! Kai loved it!!! He said it was his size and he was going to spend the night with me :]



so so so cute! Well I'm off to get ready for bed and read my book! We have church early tomorrow. UGHHHH I'm not used to that!
Night!

1 comment:

  1. oh.my.gosh. Becky, I cant believe your carpet was soo dirty! SOOO nice that you got to clean it! THAT IS A CRIME that the landlords dont clean it EVERY TIME someone moves out! ANYWAYS, I am soo glad you had a fun visit! Yay for that!
    xoxo Beck!
    Auntie Thea

    ReplyDelete