Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Girl with the hot car..

So I thought this was pretty funny and wanted to share with you...


The other day I was walking to my car in the parking garage and there was a guy walking behind me. I didn't want to be rude so I turned around and held a door open for him and then we started talking. I get to my car and we realize that he had parked right next to me, not only that but he had the SAME exact car as me. Same color, same wheels, same turbo, AND he even had a short shifter on it. Now let me tell you that it has always been my pet peeve that guys drive jettas. I don't know why, but it really bothers me when I see a boy driving a jetta.


SOOOOO...I go out to my car this morning and there was a note on my car...

The outside read "girl with the hot car" I was suprised and didn't really know what to do. I have never had this happen before. SO I quickly grabbed it off my window, jumped in the car, and took off. When I came back I immediately ran to my roomate's room and we read it...

It said " Hey, this is the guy with the jetta. I forgot to give you my name...I'm Steve and this is my phone number (which I wont include just because I know my dad will probably call him ;]) Give me a call, we should hang out sometime."

So now I'm in a giant pickle. I mean he was a really nice guy and he was pretty cute. But he drives a Jetta...no bueno. I would greatly appreciate some advice. Help a sister out!



4 comments:

  1. I say go for it! It could turn out to be one of those stories. Besides, you can't afford to turn down a free dinner! Love you!

    P.S. Dad wants his number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say the guy's a wolf and we should do something! Pretty smooth though

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I think you should call him. I LOVE your blog and I am super excited to be able to see how your life is going in Utah. Miss you too, kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil Sisty ,,, you are just the cutest ,,, and that guy knows it. Just be careful!!!!

    And you are now being officially followed ... by .... ME!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete