Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I believe the children are the futureee

teach them well and let them lead the way!!!!! I have that song stuck in my head! Its like eating my brain! Lets see when was the last time I posted...Saturday? So lets play catch up. Sunday I got up at o' dark hundred for church. I don't like my ward so my roomates and I are going to find a new one. Thennn Sunday night Abbie and Lindsey got home :] YAY! and Abbie and I went to George Michael's house (his real name is Ryan but he looks EXACTLY like George Michael Cera its scary). There I met Abbie's cousin Megan who is soooo sweet and super hilarious and we had a great time. Then yesterday Abbie and Lindsey and I went to the dollar store to go college student shopping haha and I don't remember what else we did...just were lazy bums I guess. The internet has been out over here for 2 days so I haven't been able to do any homework to keep me busy. SOO then last night we got the bright idea to move my bed into Abbie and Lindseys room to have a sleepover and watch a movie and we ended up just falling right asleep. Then this morning we woke up and spray painted a cork board project for their room and dyed Lindsey's hair...


it turned out reallllly good! Then we decided to be crafty today since the internet was STILL out. So we made some cute decorations for their room. Then Abbie and I went to go see her cousin Megan's new apartment and George Michael brought over pizza and we had a fun little night. Then her roommate Rachel (nicest girl ever) took us all to Sonic where we sang I BELIEVE THE CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE on the way home which brings me to the point that I am at now...sitting on my bed, blogging, singing whitney houston! goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Pleassee tell me that's NOT your bra hanging on the door in these pics!!!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete