Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh my...

 

This is what I wake up to in the morning...HaHa atleast they are growing out....right? Oh brother...thank goodness for whoever invented headbands and hairspray, you are officially my new bestest friends. So remember my little buddies Calvin and Klein? Well today I went into Aubrey's room, because that is where they live they are technically her fish. So anyways, I went in there because she forgot to feed them this morning and asked if I would. So I go in to feed them and see that they are swimming in a bowl of filth, and it smells SO bad. I don't understand how Aubrey can deal with it. So I asked if she had ever cleaned the bowl and she said she didnt know how. UGHH so when she got home I told her I would teach her how, little did I know it was just be me doing it and her not paying attention haha. So I have to give a GIGANTIC shout out to AUNTIE SUZ because she was the first one that ever taught me how to clean a fish tank. And between all of her fish and frogs and tadpoles and what not, I'm pretty much an expert. So I got the lovely opportunity to do the dirty work. We didn't have a fish net so I had to use a big spoon and hold on fish with the other hand in order to get them out. My roomates thought I was crazy but whatever...can't let the little fishies die!!!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I am proud of you. Glad I was able to teach you something in life. Glad to see you are having so much fun. Miss you lot's

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, they are on borrowed time..better get ready to flush um!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little fish wrangler ,, you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete