Saturday, September 26, 2009

I LOVE MY JOB!

So I got a job as a customer service rep at an online costume store called COSTUME CRAZE! check it out! such an awesome/cheap site. Anyways, I got super lucky and got hired along with my roomate Lindsey. We have SO much fun! Even though our shift is EVERYDAY (except sunday) from 3pm-11pm and then 12pm to 9pm on Saturdays. Crazy! But we LOVE it! It is so much fun! And we work with thee funniest people EVER! Its great! Here are some fun pictures :]



Okay FISHY UPDATE! They finally DIED! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even buy the dang things and I was the one taking care of them...so they died :] yay! haha


Happy Saturday :]

3 comments:

  1. Saw these pics on FB!! Glad you have a job that you are having fun with!! As for the fish ,, they usually don't last very long! Love the memorial service with the toilet ,, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you guys do for the job? Poor fish but I think it was their time to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say "I told you they would die" but...I told you they would die! hahaha

    ReplyDelete