Friday, September 11, 2009

HAIR-TASTROPHY!

So today I went to go get a hair cut because my bangs were getting realllly long. SO i went to this cute little hair salon in the mall and was so excited the girl seemed to know what she was doing. I told her I wanted some fun layers and I wanted my bangs to swoop across my face but to be short enough that I could wear them straight across if i wanted....OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason she was lost in translation. My layers are SO messed up! And lets not even get started on my bangs...this is the first hair cute in my whole entire life that I have cried. It was awful. So after that I ran to the hair academy by my apartment. Its like a beauty college but a little better. Its called Taylor Andrews and my stylists name is Cami! They are the sweetest people ever! I told them about my dilema, and even though they were closing, Cami stayed late to try and fix my hair as much as possible, she gave me product, AND did it for free! Can you believe it!!! So now I have another appointment with her on Monday. She is going to finish fixing my bangs and hair...oh my....here is the picture, please don't laugh because I really really hate it...



have a happy weekend

6 comments:

  1. you are beautiful no matter what. They will always grow out. I have had many horrible hair cuts. Hope you have a gtreat weekend. Love Aunt Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil Sisty ,,, you are the cutest ever!!! The good thing about hair ,, it grows out. And your hair grows so fast ,,, it will be better in no time at all!! I've had the hair crying thing before ,, I think we all have!! Chin up and have a fab weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always shave it and buy a wig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help it...I'm laughing. Cassie's idea cracked me up!!! Like I told you before, be GRATEFUL that your beautiful and you don't need to rely on great hair to make you pretty!!! Your so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bad frame ruins a beautiful picture. the difference between a good hair cut and a bad hair cut is two weeks. This one might take two months.

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky for you, your already pretty no matter what your haircut is. I have cried because of bad haircuts too but thankfully hair grows out and you can always fix it, sorta. :/ Hope you are enjoying your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete