Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pre-Birthday Weekend

SO FUN!!!!!!!! I'm having the best pre-birthday weekend ever!!! Yesterday Aunt Kern and the girls took me to FAT CATS for bowling!! SOOOO FUN! It worked out perfect because my roomate was having her birthday party there too so we all celebrated together! Then we went to 31 Flavors after and got ice cream. Then went home and George Michael came over and we watched ELF. Then this morning I wake up to an AWESOME suprise! They totally made me an amazing breakfast, crepes and eggs with orange juice mmmmm! And this super awesome crown and Kai made me this cute banner! Ah it was perfect. Then I came home and now to top off the weekend back to Aunt Kern's to watch the BYUvs.OKLAHOMA game! woooo! Let's go Cougars! I have my shirt and everything!! Here are some pictures from the weekend so far, enjoy :]



2 comments:

  1. It warms my heart to know your with Auntie Kernie! Thrilled that you have made good friends and even happier that your smiling. Remember...us older folk might think that George is, well. you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are having a great time!! There are more to come!!

    ReplyDelete