Thursday, September 3, 2009

THANK YOU AUNTIE!

Today I came home from going out with the girls to find a package at my doorstep. I had no idea who or where it was from and was a little confused. So I opened it up and to my suprise it was COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aunt Suz sent me DELICIOUS oatmeal raisin cookies. They are so so so so so good and all my roomates are dying to have some. I figured I would be nice and share. So thank you so much auntie!!! Now I can have what I have been craving :] Love you!

3 comments:

  1. love the music. glad you have some yummy cookies. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm ,,, Cooooookieeeeees!!!! Such a nice Auntie to send them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a variety pack or just oatmeal? I thought you got chocolate chip as well. Glad you like them enjoy. I will try and send homemade next time. love ya Aunt Suz

    ReplyDelete