Sunday, September 13, 2009

Go Kick Rocks...

So I just watched the VMA's and it was the best one we have had in a while. Lady Gaga...AMAZING to say the least. Beyonce, oh my gosh I'm in heaven!!!! But lets focus on the title of this blog post shall we...go kick rocks....this is a shout out to none other than the idiot Kanye West himself. I cannot even believe how ridiculous he was!!! I mean I know he is totally full of himself, but this had nothing to do with him! Seriously, are we in 5th grade again or what? So sad, poor Taylor. But thank you to Beyonce for being so classy and sweet about it. You're awesome.

So I will now be boycotting Kanye's music. He is an awful person. He deserved every ounce of hate that he got tonight...jerk

thanks for listening to my venting :] happy monday!

3 comments:

  1. I tuned in to watch and couldn't tolerate the idiot that was announcing. Although I LOVED the MJ tribute. I watched the ridiculousness on you tube. What a complete moron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so mad at him too! He had no right to say that to Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love how he's been trying to back peddle to make things seem better! He's a JERK and I hope people will boycott him! I can't stand him .... or his music!!

    love ya sisty!!!

    ReplyDelete