Sunday, September 13, 2009

RSL

So last night I went on a date :] with Ryan of course aka George Michael ;] He took me to the RSL game, Real Salt Lake. It was my first soccer game I have ever been to, anddd it was majors. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! I had such an awesome time! Then after that we went to Cheesecake Factory, yet again another first of mine. I had never been there but I have decided it is now my favorite!!!!!!!!! Then after that we drove all the way home jamming out to Backstreet Boys and Boys II Men HAHAHHA!!! Such a fun night!!!

Now another beautiful Sunday here in Utah. It is starting to cool down a bit and looks like it might rain :] YAY! I can't wait!!! I'm plopping myself down on the couch with the roomies and loving every minute of NFL Sunday! yaaaaay!

Happy Sunday Funday!

3 comments:

  1. Well ,, you have one up on me now ,, because I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory. I will definitely have to try it! I'm glad you're having a great time! Still miss ya though ,, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Football??? Glad your doing new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try their avocado eggrolls! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete